Does your Outlook has stopped working or it is not responding on your Windows 7/8/10? Then don’t be tensed about that. You can easily resolve this problem with some easy troubleshooting steps. If you don’t have any idea about those steps, then read this article very carefully and follow the instructions which are given below:
End Outlook.exe process
- First of all open your computer and then Start the Windows Task Manager. To do that, press Ctrl + Alt + Del key, or by right clicking the task bar.
- Now select Start Task Manager icon.
- Now Switch to the Processes tab.
- After that, select OUTLOOK.EXE by clicking on it.
- Now click on End Process tab to finish the procedure.
Start Outlook in Safe mode
- First of all, hold the Ctrl key for a few seconds and then open the command line.
- Now type outlook.exe /safe and then press the Enter.
- Now click on the Yes to confirm that you want to open Outlook in safe mode.
If your Outlook email still not working after applying the above given instructions, then dial Outlook customer support phone number and get all the possible solutions from the very skilled experts. They can fix all your technical issues within a short span of time. You can dial these numbers at 24/7 hours.