HP is one of the leading manufacturers of printers which produce a wide range of printers and HP Envy 4500 printer is one among those which is very well known for its top rated features.
Have you recently purchased a new HP Envy 4500 printer and want to connect it into your laptop? Then you can easily do it in an easy way. Do you have any idea how to connect it? If no, then contact HP technical support number to get the relevant solutions from the certified technicians. You can also apply the below instructions to connect your printer to your laptop:
- First of all, turn your printer on and disconnect it from your laptop. Make sure that your printer is connected to a wireless network.
- Now open your web browser and then go to the official HP customer support page to download Software and printer drivers.
- Choose your printer model and then click on the Download icon to start the process of downloading.
- Go to the Start menu and then click on Device and Printers section.
- Now select the option Add a Printer.
- Now connect your HP envy printer to your laptop via USB cable.
- After that, open the .exe setup file of printer driver and double click on it.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
Are you not competent enough to connect your HP printer to your laptop with the help of given steps? Then dial HP printer toll free number where you can get best in class assistance from the team of technical professionals. These professionals have a great knowledge and they can fix all your issues within a simple manner. You can dial these number at 24/7 hours.