HP Printer works effectively across various environment and enables quick page printing. HP Printer drivers can be easily setup and updated for world class printing facility. There are various common wireless issues also faced by the HP Printer users and most of the troubles can be solved with printer troubleshooting. Support expert provides best troubleshooting steps and users can also try out printer troubleshooting of their own to fix the problem.
Now if the HP Printer was working over the network before and it is not working now then follow the steps –
- Simply restart the computer, printer and router.
- Check whether the printer is connected to the network. From the printer control panel print a Wireless Test report.
- Also make sure that the computer is connected to the network.
- Is there any changes done in the computer or wireless router recently.
- Also check if the user is connected to the Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Also make sure whether the IP address of the printer is changed or not.
- Power cycle the wireless router, printer and computer. Also install the printer software if the user has installed it yet.
To get the best troubleshooting steps for the HP Printer wireless troubles contact the support team over HP Printer tech support number. Support professionals remotely provides assistance for the printer wireless trouble.